Empathy to Engineering: Solutions for Macroissues
We are proud to announce Virtual Track 2018 !!
coding and making
Nothing can stop people from showing off their innovation for social cause to the right audience at the right time. Distance does not matter; money is no obstacle, if your project is a point of pride for you. Participants who cannot reach the venue physically are invited to register for virtual track to present their projects online. This track is introduced for the countries for which pilots are not available. The teams can register on line and the abstracts can be submitted. Feasible ideas will be selected and the team can present their projects during the finals on line to a team of jury. All participants will be provided with e certificates.
Points to be noted
- Team size: Maximum of 4 members.
- Team members may come from different academic institutions/industries and from different countries. Only the registered members of the team will be given certificates. Mentor names should also accompany the team registration.
- Teams shall present their project online to the Jury.
The evaluation will be based on the following criteria: Challenge, Innovation, Usability, and Extendibility.
- Teams are locked along with abstract submission, and no further changes to team members and mentors can be made after that.
- Each Team is solely responsible for its own cooperation and teamwork.
- E certificates will be provided for participants and winners.
- Details about the platform & logistics will be announced later.
TO BE NOTED
Scrutiny results & Registration of Teams
Finals & Conference
Colombo, Sri Lanka
September 2018 (Date will be announced later)
TO BE NOTED
Virtual Track Coordination
Vamsi J Krishna
stuMagz, Hyderabad, India
Email: [email protected]