Empathy to Engineering: Solutions for Macroissues
We are proud to announce Maker Fair 2018 !!
coding and making
A Maker Fair is a celebration of innovators, makers, doers coming together to showcase their products to the local community. Maker Fair track is organized to help the students display their technical skills and team work.
Under this abstracts will be called for and evaluated for their social usefulness and ability to be converted into a product. The selected teams will be required to develop their idea into a prototype and invited for display during the SS12 finals. The displays can be in the form of engineering products, working models or even artistic models addressing a social issue given in the topics.
Points to be noted
- Team size: Maximum of 4 members.
- Team members may come from different academic institutions/industries and from different countries. Only the registered members of the team will be given certificates. Mentor names should also accompany the team registration.
- Teams shall display their working projects in the venue, explain and demonstrate to the audience and evaluators.
- The evaluation will be based on the following criteria: Challenge, Innovation, Usability, and Extendibility.
- Teams are locked along with abstract submission, and no further changes to team membership and mentors can be made after that.
- Each Team is solely responsible for its own cooperation and teamwork.
TO BE NOTED
Scrutiny results & Registration of Teams
Finals & Conference
Colombo, Sri Lanka
September 2018 (Date will be announced later)
TO BE NOTED
Maker Fair Coordination
R. Navaneetha Krishnan
Kumaraguru College Of Technology, India
Email: [email protected]