Empathy to Engineering: Solutions for Macroissues
We are proud to announce Junior Einstien 2018 !!
coding and making
Fresh minds cater for fresh innovations in the domains untouched and for the issues unresolved. We invite students with curious minds to explore the possibility of becoming Einstein.
School students will be invited to show their interest in engineering by displaying their innovative ideas to address social issues. Evaluation will be on the basis of initiative to select a real world issue and finding a feasible solution, details of the solution and ability to answer the questions of the jury.
Points to be noted
- Team size: Maximum of 4 members.
- Age of the participant should be <17. Proof for the same shall be submitted.(Bonafide letter from school or birth certificate)
- Team members may come from different academic institutions and from different countries. Only the registered members of the team will be given certificates. Mentor names should also accompany the team registration.
- Teams are locked along with abstract submission, and no further changes to team membership and mentors can be made after that.
- Each Team is solely responsible for its own cooperation and teamwork.
- Teams shall present their innovation with working model in front of audience and jury.
- The projects can be a software solution or hardware integrated.
TO BE NOTED
Scrutiny results & Registration of Teams
Finals & Conference
Colombo, Sri Lanka
September 2018 (Date will be announced later)
TO BE NOTED
Junior Einstein Coordination
Vishnu P R
Infosys Ltd, Chennai
Email: [email protected]